10 Minute Goats Cheese Angel Hair Pasta. Angel Hair Pasta cooks in 3 minutes so it's a great secret weapon for those super busy weeknights!
This is a sneak preview recipe that isn't even on the RecipeTin Eats site yet. :) Grab the recipe below!
5oz/150g angel hair pasta (thin spaghetti)
2 garlic cloves, sliced
3 tbsp olive oil
3.5oz/100g goats cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for 2 minutes. Scoop out 1 mug of boiling water, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Use tongs to transfer the pasta directly from the pot into the frypan.
5. Add 3/4 cup of reserved water and toss gently for 1 minute (this is called emulsification and it is an Italian secret for making simple luscious pastas!)
6. Remove from heat, add herbs, toss pasta, then add most of the goats cheese, toss gently.
7. Season to taste. Garnish with zest of lemon, reserved goats cheese and fresh parsley. Serve immediately!
Tags: 10 Minute Goats Cheese Angel Hair Pasta, recipetineats, pasta, fast dinner